Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
24597 Day lost when adjusting events ending at midnight
24592 Amendment to Bug 24564 from YearView developer
24564 Gantt View and Year View tabs respond to clicks incorrectly
22129 Make compatible with TB 3.0
21444 Cannot view Ganntview Options on a high res screen - further comments for BUG 21426
21426 Cannot view Ganntview Options on a high res screen
- Title Ordinal Override - Allows manual sorting of items using a number at the start of the title. See documentation here. Please let me know if you can think of a more catchy name for this feature!
- Skin updated to match Lightning 1.0 skins
- Incorrect week number bug fixed
- Swedish locale (sv-SE) now supported. Tack Mikael Hiort af Ornäs!
- Various code changes for compliance with Mozilla full review standards
- Incorrect day column width on some systems
This version is more than just a compatibility update. New features include:
- Faster performance (although it can still get chunky when using long timeframes ("Weeks in View" above 10 or so depending on the number of events).
- Updated skin - matches the current lightning skin, with a better indication of selected items. Tasks show the "task" icon like in the other views with a green check to indicate a completed tasks
- Support for recurring events/tasks
- New toolbar buttons
- "Group by Calendar" - groups items by calendar rather than in a single combined chronological order
- "Show/Hide Progress Bars" - toggles display of progress bars on calendar and task items
- Mark tasks complete by clicking the task icon on a selected itembox
- Misaligned day columns - Occasionally the day column widths will not line up with the headers and events. This is a result of the dynamic resizing to suit different system fonts coupled with a difficulty in "measuring" objects due to the timings of when code is executed and objects are drawn.
This can be alleviated by forcing a redraw of the screen - click on "Today" or move forward/back a week.
While I intend to address this in the future, I don't think it is a serious problem.