Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* adds an "Export OPML..." function that writes your list of subscriptions to an OPML XML file;
* reduces duplicates by reverting to identifying stories by URL instead of a hash of URL, date, and title when the feed doesn't provide unique IDs for its items; Forumzilla still uses a hash for feeds in "quick mode" (i.e. when you tell Forumzilla to show you "just the summary" via the advanced options section of the subscriptions dialog box);
* reduces duplicates by checking a few variations on URLs when using URLs to identify feeds; specifically, Forumzilla tries the URL with or without a trailing slash and "www." at the beginning of the hostname;
* supports the XML base attribute when added to the root element of an Atom feed;
* fixes a couple bugs when retrieving the timestamp and escaped HTML content of items in an Atom feed.
* fixes the bug that caused temp files not to be deleted on Windows;
* fixes a number of bugs that caused duplicate stories;
* significantly improves OPML import, which now works for hierarchical OPML files and importing to an IMAP account;
* brings back the "view in browser" link for Seamonkey users;
* fixes a number of bugs in the folder pickers in the Subscriptions and Preferences dialog boxes;
* adds a margin to story content for added readability;
* fixes the bug that caused feeds to sometimes download into the wrong folder when you first subscribe to them;
* fixes the bug where the title of the feed wouldn't appear in the title field of the feed subscriptions window.