Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Fixed bug when loading a new local or remote addressbook
- Fixed issues with upcoming TB55 and 56
- fixed problem where account settings might not be stored
- if sent folder is default, allow to choose the current folder
- fixed minor bug
Fixed small problems with localization files
Removed support for TB2 and TB3.x
- Fixed problem with TB26
Changed handling of <tab>
Added Sent folder to dropdownlist
Fixed bug where message was not saved if no To: was given
Fixed a bug, where options are not correctly enabled in 'Copies And Folders' dialog
Hide the 'Move original message' option if its the answer to a mail which itself is the attachment of another mail (can't be moved!)
Fixed some TB3.3 issues
Good news for the future: The real 'nocopy' problem has been fixed in TB3.3a2
Fixed issue with 'Edit as new'
- Removed an annoying debug alert box
- Fixed bug where an option is not disabled when it should
- For answers, allow to move the original message (which is the default) together with the reply (Beware! The original message will have moved, even if the send operation fails or is cancelled!).
- Due to a bug in TB3 (Bug# 503798), the no-copy operation is always changed to a 'copy to trash'. If an account doesn't have a trash folder, use the 'Local Folders/Trash' folder, which should always exist. Thereby fixed a problem, finding the trash folder.
- Changed default keyboard shortcut for send actions from O to D, because O is used otherwise
- Fixed some issues with keyboard shortcuts and other minor issues
- Fixed bug in TB3, where "send without copy=copy to trash" crashes TB
- In TB3 always assume "send without copy=copy to trash" because of a bug in TB3 (#503798)
- With the 'additional copy to sent folder' option, be sure, that copy to a local folder is done first
- Works with Eudora(8.0b6) and Postbox(1.0b13) derivates
- Make keyboard shortcut for 'Send(no copy)' and 'Send(to sent)' configurable
- Remove limit for number of remembered folders
- Don't use numbered accesskeys by default (this allows it to use letter keys to cycle through the entries)
To revert to numbered accesskeys define and set to true the boolean preference 'extensions.copysent2current.numbered_accesskeys'. This will restrict the number of remembered folders to 9.
- Now also runs on SeaMonkey 2
- now remembers up to 9 'last used folders' (configurable)
- Added Chinese(Simplified), Turkish
Add menuitem for 'last used folder' to the selectors
The accesskeys for default folder, no copy and last used folder are now options
- add menuitem for the current folder in the pre-sent selector
- add access key for 'No copy' in the selectors
- fix small bug in the copies-and-folder preferences window