Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added the Babylon icon to the Toolbar (on Firefox).
- Removed the Babylon icon from the Status Bar (on Firefox).
- Reformatted the code.
- Added a couple of entities that were missing in the translation files.
- Added translation strings for the French language.
For Firefox and Thunderbird:
- Removed some banners from the results window
- Fixed a Thunderbird problem with filters disappearing after installing Babylon Word Search 1.2 addon. I also created a bug for the filters problem: "Thunderbird's message filters are disabled after overlaying Tools menu using onpopupshowing". The bug is located here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=567799
For Firefox and Thunderbird
- Added the word to search in the Tools menu: Search [word] in Babylon
- Prevents opening Babylon search window when double-clicking over a message header to open an email message
- Added Babylon context menu, status bar icon and tools menu item when messages are opened in a new Window
- Added Babylon context menu, status bar icon and tools menu item in the Compose & Reply windows
- Fixed a bug where the default language was set to English every time the browser was restarted. Now the default language is set to the language chosen by the user.
- Added localization for the Italian language