Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Hello. This works with 3.1a1pre so please bump the maxversion.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.5.12).
This is a very good addon. But it has maxVersion as 3.0b4. It must be edited to 3.0 to make it work with Fx 3.0 final.
Steps for newbies to make this work with Fx 3.0 final:
0. Download the url_fixer-1.4.3-fx.xpi file.
1. Rename the xpi extension to zip. (Yes xpi files are in fact zip files.)
2. Unzip the contents to an empty location.
3. Open the file install.rdf.
4. Find the line that says:
and change it to
5. Save the install.rdf file.
6. Make a new zip file from the *contents* of this entire folder which contains the install.rdf file. Make sure you don't make a zip of the folder itself, but only of its contents.
7. Rename the zip file as appropriate, changing the extension to xpi. If Windoze warns you about changing extensions making your apps useless, don't worry. Windoze doesn't know about XPI's magic.
8. Now try drag-drop of the XPI file into your Fx Addons window. It should work.