Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
|User since||December 16, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
In version 1.8.2 all seems to work fine again :-)
Show open tabs now works OK in 1.8.1; thx!
But from popup menu gBrowser.loadOneTab now opens the same URL in 2 identical tabs now.
gBrowser.loadURI works OK as before.
I'm a big fan of FireGestures, but unfortunately 1.8 breaks the 'show open tabs' function as it shows some empty tab titles and sometimes no list at all, but instead throws an error in the status bar.
So I went back to 1.7
Version 1.6pre5 is available in the dev channel.This seems to work OK, and does not have the bug that is in the 'Phoenix' spin-off that opening a link from an external application does not work when no tabs are open in FF.So Tab Utilities is back!
Edit: I noticed tabutils has added 5 buttons to my toolbar to launch programs.
One is for notepad and 4 for tools like ultra compare and ultra edit.
You can disable these in about:config by searching for tabutils.button.button_
I just hope Tab Utilities does not become bloatware / adware ...
Great extension, but since upgrade to Firefox 24 there is an issue that 'close tabs in the right' errors with "Error: Invalid argument: true".This review is for a previous version of the add-on (126.96.36.199-signed).
Works very well in Firefox 17 and lower, but is completely broken in Firefox 18; not any automated switching method works any longer, so the last entry is always selected. This could be because proxy handling was changed in Firefox 18.
"Improved responsiveness for users on proxies (769764)" in http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/18.0beta/releasenotes/
Used to work, but Version3 is broken; it shows there is new mail, but none of the links on the icons or even in the popup opens the webmail page anymore.
Tried uninstall and install again, also for script and account settings, but still cannot navigate to the webmail page if there is new mail.
If this is not fixed soon I'll have to look for an alternative.
Edit: It seems the way custom scripts are handled now has changed; it would have been nice if this was explained in the Release Notes.