Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
|User since||September 20, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Great Addon. Hard to understand how FireFox doesn't have more communication with the developers of Addons, in order to make sure that the most important ones will always work.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (4.9.13).
Great idea, very useful, but <span title="vocabulary highlighter" name="vocabhighlightervocabulary highlighter" id="vocabhighlighter630" class="vh2-Positivo">Vocabulary highlighter</span> is much better, but it just works in <span title="firefox" name="vocabhighlighterfirefox" id="vocabhighlighter580" class="vh2-Positivo">FireFox</span>, it would be great if could work with ALL programs.
Keyword Highlight could improve:
- If you don’t introduce the words to search in alphabetical order, they are not highlighted. And there’s not even a message to advice of that…
- If a word appears many times, sometimes it doesn’t highlight all the instances
- It would be great to be able to search for sentences, not just words
Really Great Tool, GREAT idea, greatly developed and though even in small details. Difficult to find any fault or improvement ;) Just it would be great if:
- When you double click an existing word in the list it would open "Edit window"
- When you select and try to add an already existing word, in the warning window it would give the option to edit the existing word, instead to having to manually open the list, search for the word and then edit it.
Just 1 BIG wish, did you develop, or would it be possible to make it work Outside Firefox? I mean in all programs, if possible... Outlook, Word, Windows Explorer, etc? that would make of Vocabulary Highlighter a "Monster Tool", a "I can't live w/o it".
I know there's Hilitext to do that, but as far a I tested both of them, Vocabulary Highlighter is by far much better, the only fault is it works just in Firefox, not programs like Outlook (it would be really great to highlight for example, in green the products you are interested in, in red the ones you don't care, or important sentences as urgent delivery, etc), or for example not recommended language to use with your clients, or 100 uses people can think about.
Thanks a lot for sharing it :)