Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added el locale,
- Dropped compatibility with the Mozilla Suite (removed install.js and contents.rdf files).
* Added: tr-TR, uk-UA and sv-SE localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
* Added: Optimization using the new Page Info API from Firefox 3 (if available)
* Added: zh-CN, ca-AD and ru-RU localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
* Added: es-ES, it-IT, ko-KR and pl-PL localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
Added: Localized description.
Added: nl-NL, ja-JP, zh-TW localizations (thanks to translators on babelzilla).
Added: Location: headers support
Added: Possibility to copy the whole tree to the clipboard
Added: An option to remove files from the cache, so that Firefox refetch them from the network the next time the page is loaded.
Added: Portuguese Brazilian localisation
Added: Flock support. Better compatibility with Mozilla and Seamonkey
Optimization: The tree will be displayed faster. Noticeable on slow computers.
o Added : total and subtotal of items.
o Added : German localization. View Dependencies is now in three languages : English, French and German
o Fixed : now "Open in new tab" works if page info is opened with All-in-one Sidebar.
o Fixed : the size of the html file is no longer counted twice if there is an object tag without data attribute.