Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* #13 Support `@grant`
* #80 Automatically generating a new script id when creating new scripts.
* #70 Implementing `@css`
* #125 Implementing `@downloadURL`
* #129 When a new script is installed the door hanger notification will take you to the userscript's detail page, instead of the userscripts management page.
* #134 Adding the Toolbar button to the nav-bar by default now.
* #113 Inverting the Toolbar button's menu for nav-bar placement.
* #129 Open the add-on details page when clicking 'Open Manager' in install door hanger
* #23 Implementing @run-at document-complete
* #16 window.document.documentElement DNE with @run-at document-start
* #33 use the browser.tabs.loadInBackground pref as the default in GM_openInTab
* #152 Adding "Report An Issue" menuitem to the toolbar button
* #155 supporting string input for GM_xpath
* #161 Force use of HTTPS on userscripts.org
* #153 Making document-end the new default for new scripts created by Scriptish
- No longer supporting the old Fennec. Native Fennec support is coming!
- Links changed to the Github issues tracker
- Updates to support Firefox 16+ (
- Opt-in synchronization of Scriptish preferences (via Firefox Sync)
- Doing additional cleanup of resources (zombie compartments)
- Userscripts created via "New User Script" will now be created as UTF-8. This fixes non-ASCII characters not showing up properly in a newly-created userscript.
onprogresssupport for GM_xmlhttpRequest
- Added the
BaseURLargument to GM_safeHTMLParser
- Localization updates
- Various minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes for Nightly versions of Firefox (Screen shot, Scratchpad, and Error Console related issues)
- Using sandbox names now.
extensions.scriptish.editoris invalid (previously threw an error) (#485)
GM_notificationfallback for OSX when Growl is not installed (#484)
@noframesis no longer ignored if a value is set (#496)
- Fixed bugs where user scripts did not appear in the Add-ons Manager (#411, #413)
- Added support for install user scripts through the Add-ons Manager (#421)
- User scripts with updates now appear in the Add-on Manager's "Available Updates" section (#317)
- Added "zh-CN" (Simplified Chinese) and "zh-TW" (Traditional Chinese) translations
- Now plays well with AutoPager (#281)
- The Scriptish icon now displays a badge showing the number of user scripts running (#436)
- A user script's "Automatic Updates" preference (set through the Add-ons Manager) is now persisted across updates
- Made the "no scripts" text in the toolbar button menu more descriptive (#349)
- Added the
extensions.scriptish.optimizingRegexpMergepreference to control optimization of RegExps used in Scriptish. Refer to Manual: Preferences for more details. (#386)
- Now only logging Scriptish messages if the "Log non-critical extension messages to the Error Console" option is enabled (#440)
- Full support for the Web Console API (
GM_logwill now log to both the Web and Error consoles
GM_openInTabnow respects the
- Cookies are now passed to the source website during user script installations and updates (#445)
- Improved efficiency through lazy loading of Scriptish internals and
- Improved performance by only parsing a user script's header when metadata is needed
- Improved Scriptish's method to write files
- Added GM_xpath (#416)
methodproperty of the object passed to
GM_xmlhttpRequestis now optional, and defaults to "GET".
- Implemented a temporary fix for cases where
alert()does not work. See bug 647727. (#422)
GM_setClipboardnow supports type
- No longer including the test suite in builds released to AMO (#443)
- Improved popup notification behavior (#391)
- Consistent with other add-on types, disabled user scripts no longer display an Options button in the Add-ons Manager (#434)
- Various improvements to the "New User Script" window
- Various improvements to the "Scriptish Options" windows (#432, #439, and more)
- Various additions and improvements to existing localizations
- Version 0.1.2 issues
- Version 0.1.3 issues
- Parsing author name and website url from @author (#38)
- Implemented GM_unregisterMenuCommand and GM_generateUUID
- Implemented @priority, @domain, @icon64, and @supportURL
- Implemented a blocklist
- SSL certs are checked when updating scripts, this also applies for redirects that may occur.
- Fetching review data from userscripts.org
- New ignoreCache argument for GM_xmlhttpRequest
- bug fixes