Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 4.8.1 Requires Restart
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
About this Add-on
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Tb version 3.
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
Watch the release video on the new YouTube channel:YouTube Daily - Release 4.4
- (4.8.1) Fixed [Bug 26454] Pro License screen - account dropdown not populated
- (4.8.1) Fixed [Bug 26455] Cannot paste folder tabs in Postbox. Is is also not possible to use the [Paste] button in Postbox when attempting to insert the QuickFolders Pro license.
- [Bug 25941] Implemented "Drag to New Folder..." on Tabs for IMAP accounts (Thunderbird / SeaMonkey only; Postbox doesn't support asynchronous tasks).
- [Bug 26150] quickJump / quickMove - create child folder command [Thunderbird only]
- Stop showing donation screen on upgrade for Pro Users - the logic was reversed in previous version
- Added selection box for not asking to go to next unread folder. This can remove the annoying extra click when using the go-to next unread mail buttons so definitely a time saver.
- [Bug 26149] New Folder should be shown in Recent Folders history
- SeaMonkey: Fixed Error "Main is Null" when options is opened without visible mail window
- [Bug 26156] When creating a new subfolder it doesn't always show in Recent folder list
- [Bug 26157] Add special icon for Deleted folders in recent folders list
- Compatibility fixes for Thunderbird 44.0 - 46.0
- Increased minimum version to 34.0
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 4.3beta1