Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Updated version metadata to indicate compatibility with Firefox 3.6 and Seamonkey 2.0
- Bug #22167 fixed: Better quality logo for the About tab (thanks to Stanimir Stamenkov)
- Bug #21096 (#21016, #21106, #21778, #21810, #22172) fixed: Strange Japanese symbols at the end of each string (thanks to Lionello Lunesu and Philip Chee)
- Bug #13267 fixed: Explicit Proxy request headers are incorrectly displayed in Firefox
- Bug #21885 fixed: SeaMonkey 2.0 Error message "Incompatible Extension"
- Bug #15696 fixed: The Headers tab in the pageInfo window only works intermittently (thanks to Philip Chee)
- Bug #19262 fixed: LiveHttpHeaders causes HTML form uploaded files to be locked (write protected) in Firefox 3.0 (thanks to Boris Zbarsky)
- Bug #21205 fixed: Various bug fixes and optimizations for SeaMonkey (thanks to Philip Chee)
- Bug #21795 fixed: HTTP minor version replaced by "x" in response headers
- Bug #22366 fixed: Make livehttpheaders Firefox 3.6 Compatible
- Bug #22294 fixed: No Headers info in the "View page info" dialog
- Bug #21922 (#20809, #19145, #22099) fixed: Various CSS styles and color fixes
- Bug #13095 fixed: The back button will not work with POST method
- Global namespace pollution fixed
* Fixed a problem with PageInfo and SeaMonkey 2.0 alpha
* Updated version metadata to indicate compatibility with Firefox 3.5
Added new translation (Hungarian and Japanese)