Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Modified code to work with Firefox 44 and later.
- Added French translation.
- Modified history and bookmark queries to work with Firefox 22 and later. Due to this Firefox earlier than 3.6 and SeaMonkey earlier than 2.1 are no longer supported.
- Dropped support for importing preferences from version 2.0 and from the original Link Status.
- Added an option for excluding very recent visits when displaying the link visit time.
- Links with certain character escapes in them are not displayed as
visited (bug #817374). Added a workaround that works for some of the cases, but not for all.
- Added custom formatting options.
- Added German and Swedish translations.
- Fixed error message if Status-4-Evar was not installed.
- Changed the code to use 'linkstatusredux' instead of 'linkstatus' as namespace/prefix. User-set preferences will be loaded from the old branch upon first startup.