This is a continuation of GNOMErunner/GTK
theme that works with SeaMonkey 2.19 and newer versions.
Source code on Github: https://github.com/Exalm/gnomerunnergtk-revived
This theme includes an extension for configuration, which allows to:
- Enable visible toolbar grippies;
- Hide grippies completely, either everywhere or on menubars;
- Enable HTTPS address bar highlight. Since it uses tooltip
colors, it will look ugly on themes with dark tooltips, so it's
disabled by default;
- Enable selective text on some buttons. Be sure to check "Icons" in toolbar context menu for that;
- Bring back the pre-2.22 findbar.
- Sea Fox
Just like the Firefox 3 default skin, changing the GTK theme and/or iconset on your system should (to some extend) now be honoured by Seamonkey and will change e.g. for/backward, search, trash button icons accordingly. For icons not being mapped by the system, this theme includes icons from the default gnome iconset. So it should blend with any iconset using the tango palette and style.
Known to work on XFCE, GNOME and KDE3 with Qtcurve Theme.
bug reports, feedback, patches and help welcome.
Niko Kaiser, Jakub Steiner, Garrett LeSage, Tuomas Kuosmanen, Mark Bokil, Seamonkey team.