Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
FoxyProxy Standard 4.6.1 Requires Restart
FoxyProxy is an advanced proxy management tool that completely replaces Firefox's limited proxying capabilities. For a simpler tool and less advanced configuration options, please use FoxyProxy Basic.
About this Add-on
Animated icons show you when a proxy is in use. Advanced logging shows you which proxies were used and when. QuickAdd makes it a snap to create new URL patterns on-the-fly. FoxyProxy is fully compatible with Portable Firefox, has better support for PAC files than Firefox itself, and is translated into more than 34 languages.
Please report bugs to http://forums.getfoxyproxy.org
* Authentication for SOCKS proxies now supported. Previously, we supported SOCKS proxies but not with authentication -- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=122752. Thanks for help from Felix Shao.
* Fixes for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1308817 -- HTTP basic auth goes directly to 401 error page when foxyproxy is enabled
* Fixes for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1322293 -- FoxyProxy doesn't work in Nightly, due to use of no-longer-supported "for each" statement
* Prevent cluttering the about:neterror?e=proxyConnectFailure page
* Change references of the word 'host' to 'server'. It appears some people do not know what is meant by 'host', and the term does seem dated.http://www.ghacks.net/2015/06/19/how-to-disable-the-firefox-40-add-on-signing-requirement/
* Removed some dead links (pattern sharing, proxy sharing, etc)
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1083458 -- Remove SpiderMonkey support for expression closures (shorthand function syntax)
* Strip http:// and https:// when user prepends it to proxy server names
* There was no 4.6 release. This release is numbered 4.6.1 because 4.6 was only partially uploaded to addons.mozilla.org. There is was no apparent, fast way to delete 4.6 and so AMO prevented a "new" 4.6 XPI from being uploaded. https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/new-version-of-existing-addon-submitted-partially-now-cannot-complete/13124