Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
- Deprecated -
This extension will fully stop working this year due to the changes by Google. It's kept only for those that still have it installed.
About this Add-on
Features (same as ChromeToPhone)
- Send current page with address bar button
- Send currently selected text (max 1024 chars) to the phone's clipboard with address bar button
- Detection of Google Maps, YouTube, telephone numbers (performed at the Android App)
Specific features for Firefox
- Right click on any link/image/selected text to send to your Android phone
- Click on market:, smsto: and tel: links to open them in your phone
- Drag and Drop link on the toolbar icon.
- Detect links in QR codes generated with Google Charts
- Send desktop clipboard to the phone's clipboard via toolbar button (text only)
- Send files and folders to your device (right click or drag&drop)
- Switch between several accounts
Remember that you must install chrometophone application in your Android 2.2+ phone first to enable this service.
If you find a problem with a translation, or want to add a new one, use the BabelZilla forum
Show a page stating that the text has been copied to the clipboard to avoid confusion.
Corrected the new translations.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 1.2.1beta3:
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
This service is provided by Google and all traffic travels over their servers.
Acceptance of Google's T&C's are a implied by using this tool.
Non-http links are sent with the help of a proxy, you can change the url to whatever you want using about:config and setting extensions.sendtophone.proxyUrl. This proxy will be removed when http://code.google.com/p/chrometophone/issues/detail?id=86 is fixed.