Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Improved user interface for message composition
- Simplified setup wizard
- Possibility to permanently decrypt messages via filter rules
- Improved support for PGP/MIME messages from GPGTools sent from MS Exchange Server
- Many bugs fixed
This is the last major version of Enigmail to support GnuPG v1.4.x. Enigmail v1.9 and later will require GnuPG 2.0.7 or later.
- New "convenience" mode for sending mails
- Automatic encryption if all keys are known
- More intuitive view of encryption/signing states in icons and menus
- Better selection options for importing keys from address book
- Some support for PGP/MIME mails deformed by Exchange servers
- Menu items and labels changed from "OpenPGP" to "Enigmail"
- Better algorithm for selecting best key for an email address
- More finer-grained options for displaying dialog before message sending
- Better fault tolerance at many places
- The setup wizard can now download and install GnuPG as part of the
setup process on Windows and Mac OS X.
- The passphrase timeout configuration in Enigmail is now read and
written from/to gpg-agent.
- New dialog to change the expiry date of keys.
- New function to search for the OpenPGP keys of all Address Book
entries on a keyserver.
- Creation of keys of OpenPGP Smartcards V2 failed
- Thunderbird does not exit on Mac OS X Snow Leopard with MacGPG2