Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Please add the requirement FF >= 13This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.4.1.1-signed). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
nope, I think you need just to use a "dirty" profile with lots of installed extensions, scripts, styles etc.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.4.1.1-signed). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
Nice helper for memory leak hunting Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This extension got a lot better in the current version, getting an overview is easier and it can handle large amounts of data without hanging up the browser. Also, the JSON-based log is easier to read and also easier to process with scripts than the old format. There are some minor issues left which will hopefully be resolved in future releases:
* Pagination isn't the best way to display large amounts of data. Something like SlickGrid with its virtual rendering would have been nicer.
* The display of edges and owners is still suboptimal - when you expand the list you get no useful information at all. Typically, when you expand the individual item the additional information isn't useful either. Only after expanding the "to" property you get something useful. Giving a proper overview immediately after expanding edges shouldn't be impossible.
* A way to select a particular subtree would be nice - e.g. all direct and indirect owners of an entry and all direct and indirect edges.
* Seeing the memory use of the objects would be nice as well but that information unfortunately isn't exposed by Gecko (and probably cannot be exposed).
* Saving a large log (e.g. when "Trace all" is enabled) hangs up the browser. Fixing this is non-trivial however.