Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fix for Thunderbird.
- Fix for Firefox >= 22 and Seamonkey >= 2.18.
- Modify the way versions are presented, and remove introduction text
- Properly remove menu item on Thunderbird when disabling the extension
- timings are now absolute again instead of relative.
- the current startup data is now also highlighted in blue.
- NaN values are properly ignored when computing averages.
- data is sorted by version/buildid pair (it used to be mostly sorted by luck).