Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
This is an internal change because the Firefox features where improved. No new features were added.
This version of the addon now allows website providers to ask for the user's openid
You can test this API using http://axel.nennker.de/openidtest.html
- add user entered openid to list of openids when ctrl-clicking the openid icon in the urlbar
- find openid input fields in frames
- code to submit janrain input fields
- the preferences now have a button that opens a page that tries to find openids the user might already have
- ctrl-clicking the openid icon in the urlbar lets you choose which openid to use while just clicking it uses the default openid