Welcome to Mobile Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Mobile your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Functions Include:
- Trim space around text
- Remove extra spaces
- Remove extra empty lines
- Use as default copy method
- Works with numerous applications such as Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Nightingale, etc.
- Works with beta and alpha versions; such as Aurora (Firefox, SeaMonkey) and Earlybird (Thunderbird).
- Works with Auto Copy Plus
- Uses key-combo Ctrl+Shift+C. Alternatively, you can use the right-click-menu and choose "Copy As Plain Text".
- Multiplatform; runs on operating systems such as BSD, Linux, Mac, Solaris, and Windows.
- Multilingual; includes locale files for: cs*,de-DE*, en-US, es, fr-FR, it-IT, ja-JP*, nl*, pl*, pt*, ru*.
Copy As Plain Text has it's own dedicated forum where you can always find the most current version, beta versions, and also a special EVE version. The forum has been updated to allow guest posting (moderated). Now you can leave feedback for this add-on without having to first bother with creating an account. Much faster!
There is NOT a beta available for download
on the forum.
Current beta version: none
➤ Beta Testers Needed! Please leave ALL
comments for test versions (including Beta
and Alpha support) in the official forum.
* These language files need to be verified for proper grammar by a natural speaker. Help out or submit a new translation and get immortalized as a contributor.
● Please see our official forum for any known issues.
- Access keys have been updated
- Plain text as default mode now works
- Got rid of a bunch of bugs
- AutoCopy support has been switched to Auto Copy Plus