Welcome to Mobile Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Mobile your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* [new] Message FIFO limit is now controlled by a hidden preference "extensions.console2.max-errors" currently 1000. (Patch by Kris Maglione).
* [new] Enable blocklist domains from resource:// URLs
[new] Enable filter for "resource://" URLs
[fix] Alias resource:/// to resource://app/ to allow these resource urls to be filtered and blocklisted.
(Patches by titoBouzout).
* [fix] Use white-space: pre-wrap for the console message descriptions to allow newlines and formatted messages (Patch by titoBouzout).
* [new] Add support for Komodo alphas appversion >= 6.9 (Patch by titoBouzout).
* [fix] css problems with textonly toolbarbuttons in icon mode toolbars.
* [new] Show timestamps if available from nsIScriptError/nsIScriptError2.
* [fix] Firefox App button Web Developer menu item changed id.
* [fix] Use |newlines="replacewithspaces"| for the Eval textbox.
* [fix] XPConnect and resource:// errors are chrome errors not content.
* [fix] Legacy strict errors are warnings.
* [fix] Locale syntax errors in chrome.manifest.
* [fix] Fix duplicate menu items in the Firefox Web Developer menus.
* [babelzilla] New locale Serbian (sr). Updated Locale French (fr). Renamed locales (de-DE, fr-FR, nl-NL, pl-PL) to (de, fr, nl, pl).
* [fix] Fix typos in the install.rdf of 0.6 (and earlier).
* [fix] add consolefilter default prefs.
* [fix] SeaMonkey 2.1a2pre now using the toolkit viewsource.
* [fix] Fix for broken extension manager detection on trunk Gecko1.9.3/Gecko2.0.
* [fix] Fix XPCOM registration of components in Gecko 2.0.
* [fix] Change <popup> to <menupopup> to fix trunk breakage.
* [fix] Flip the "devtools.errorconsole.enabled" pref to unhide the Error Console menu item hidden by bug 593538.
* [fix] Add a Console² menu item to the new Firefox 4 appmenu.
* [fix] Add <em:unpack>true</em:unpack> to the install.rdf to force Firefox4 to unpack the XPI.
* [fix] Use nsIJSON instead of eval()/toSource() to keep AMO happy.
* [fix] Fix typos in the 0.6 install.rdf.
* Updated locales from Babelzilla.
* [new] Sunbird specific overrides.
* listbox/richlistbox: Sync with trunk and also refactor Gecko version detection.
* [new] Add Postbox (unsupported) metadata to install.rdf and chrome.manifest.
* [fix] Fix missing text in textonly toolbar buttons when the toolbars are in icons only mode.
* [fix] Port Mozilla Bug 458631 Misalignment in --help command line.
* New and updated files from Babelzilla.
ooo [new] Korean (hu-HU) locale (thanks to Mikes Kaszmán István).
ooo [new] Korean (sv-SE) locale (thanks to peter3).
ooo [new] Korean (ko-KR) locale (thanks to puryfury).
* [fix] Automatically turn on the js_exceptions pref for Gecko 1.9.x branches.
* [fix] Console² Bug 20287 Assign a rational accesskey to the CSS button.
* [fix] Bug 479588 Error console's text box should always be LTR.
* [enh] Improve SeaMonkey integration including:
ooo [fix] Remove obsolete SeaMonkey hacks.
ooo [fix] Disable/Enable the SeaMonkey menubar when customizing the toolbars.
ooo [fix] button.label is undefined error.
ooo [enh] For SeaMonkey use "l" for the Clear accesskey and ":" for the Lang accesskey.
* [enh] Use -moz-pre-wrap or pre-wrap depending on Gecko version.
* [enh] Use -moz-outline-offset or outline-offset depending on Gecko version.
* [fix] Part of Bug 335383 "Make the Error Console easier to overlay". I mixed up some key bindings.
* [fix] Gecko trunk now uses pre-wrap and -moz-pre-wrap has been removed.
* [fix] Bug 452415 Switch from to type="search".
* [fix] Bug 458588 Remove uses of -moz-outline-offset.
* Richlistbox fixes:
ooo [fix] Bug 378028 Add an 'axis' field to DOMMouseScroll events so that we can distinguish horizontal from vertical scrolling, and use it in trees and listboxes.
* [new] Implement UI to manage the blocklist for Gecko apps that don't implement the Permissions Manager and persist this blocklist across sessions in a pref.
* [new] Add UI to toggle new Gecko 1.9 boolean pref "dom.report_all_js_exceptions".
* [fix] Command line handler rewritten to support nsICmdLineHander and now works in SeaMonkey 1.x (or would but I forgot to update the install.js).
* Updated locales from Babelzilla.
# [new] Traditional Chinese locale (thanks to Alan CHENG)
# [new] Allow easier richlistbox themability by theme authors (Part 2). Patch contributed by mcdavis.
# Richlistbox fixes:
* [fix] bug 385374 After performing an operation to the selected richlistitem, it is no longer focused.
* [fix] bug 416390 ctrl-click (right-click) does not select row.
* [fix] bug 312247 content is rendered outside the window if width is reduced.
* [fix] Console² bug 17996 badly namespaced spacer causes loop now that mozilla bug 321402 has landed.
* [fix] Console² bug 18025 Secure updates for Firefox 3 (SHA1 Update hashes and public key signatures using McCoy) [mozdev version only].
* Richlistbox fixes:
oo [fix] bug 369077 richlistbox is corrupted if "selected" is inside richlistitem.
oo [fix] bug 376815 Allow using a listheader in .
oo [fix] bug 387109 context menu regressions WRT richlistbox.
oo [fix] bug 391740 listheader in richlistbox appears to right/at bottom of richlistitems.
oo [fix] bug 396545 listheader in richlistbox should not scroll
* [new] http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=3020003#3020003 Allow themes to theme the Console2 richlistbox.
* [new] Allow themes to theme the Console2 console binding.
* [new] Sign install.rdf and update manifests with McCoy [mozdev version only].
* [fix] Custom richlistbox widget should apply only to Console² as it interferes with the native version on trunk builds.
* [fix] Allow Console² toolbars to be customizable in SuiteRunner
* [fix] bug 288544 an asynchronous "oom" loop in jsconsole's implementation of nsIConsoleListener.observe with nsIConsoleService and xpconnect
* [fix] bug 386968 Get grippies on error console (SuiteRunner only)
* [fix] bug 385092 Code evaluation not working
* [fix] bug 380422 The evaluating iframe may contain nuts (and other remainders).
* [fix] bug 379439 When closing error console: assertion "XPConnect is being called on a scope without a 'Components' property!"
* Added unofficial support for the eMusic Download Manager, Sunbird and Netscape Navigator 9.
* Added Turkish locale (thanks to mertsaka)
* Added Simplified Chinese locale (thanks to Aiseeker)
* Added a Finnish locale (thanks to Kenmooda)
* SeaMonkey compatibility enhancements including:
o Customizable toolbar icons in SuiteRunner MailNews windows.
o The Console² menu item now appears in MailNews windows.
o Fixed bug 334997 (add menu bar to toolkit-based JS console in suiterunner)
o Fixed bug 366901 (Edit→Copy doesn't work in the SuiteRunner Error Console)
Main changes since v0.3.1:
* SeaMonkey compatibility
* Logging mode for webdevelopers