Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
in Fx13, WD1.1.9 clicking the visit/unvisit link under miscellaneous produces the error:
Timestamp: 5/26/2012 7:24:55 PM
Error: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/browser/global-history;1'] is undefined
Source File: chrome://webdeveloper/content/common/history.js
Can't inspect a disabled HTML element
Please SOMEONE please reimplement this. I used Fx2 for extensive research and have 100,000+ bookmarks with detailed descriptions. I'll PAY someone to do a description search. Another review here says to just move the description to tags but that's virtually impossible for me.
Can't enter multi-line descriptions. Pressing the enter key when in the description textbox causes the dialog to complete as if clicking the Done button.
This will work for Firefox 3.6. To install:
1) save old .xpi at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/latest/3907/addon-3907-latest.xpi?src=addondetail
2) change extension to .zip and open it in Winzip.
3) edit install.rdf and change :3.5.*" to "3.*.*" and resave into Winzip. If notepad is set for your default viewer then just double-clicking the file, making the changes, and saving from notepad will allow Winzip to pick up your change.
4) save the .zip and rename back to .xpi.
5) drag the .xpi into an open Firefox webpage.
The "Show in Sidebar" option does not work.
Windows Vista 64, Firefox 3.0.15
this is not needed if you have All In One SidebarThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.0.5).
diigo has better user configurable searching because your searches are stored in your account and not tied to a specific browser installationThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.4.2).