Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||November 30, 2009|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Provide an option to truncate to first word of Provider/Datacenter.
Sometimes it taking whole status bar real estate.
This is needed.
Instead of exporting to file (all the domains learned) it would be helpful to add to bookmarks. Similar to NoScript.
An icon equivalent to Ctrl+Shift+A required to place it on (All in One Side Bar)
Support bookmark links.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (4.1.0).
Why links are not clickable?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.2A).
So much support for custom context menu but I use Firefox context menu.
I was disappointed 90% config options are not for Firefox context menu.
Auto copy selected text to search engine bar is requested in Firefox context menu.
At first, I got impression as if it is very simple plugin for very simple use.
'CHANGE the description' to something like 'URL Rewriter'
Clearly state wild card and regex support in description.
Request for an additional option to copy highlighted text to searchbox.
Would be quite useful.
Good plugin and on right direction.
Some important suggestions.
1) Links in highlighted/selected area only (Important)
2) Links of particular type only (depending on the page -- html, jpg, js, css, ...)
3) Links from particular domain only.
4) combination of above.
On right direction.
Some of the things I wanted to ask already made by others. (Copy search engine and backup)
The backup function has other great new opportunity.
People now can make collection of highly customized search engines and post it on the net so that others can download them!
Now OSE can become a host to more plugins!
Would you add sidebar functionality?
What a relief!
I used to ask, how these people have taken the right to refresh without my permission on my computer.
Now I can block entitlement.
Tried to contact the Author offline but no email id or other info could be found. (Am I missing anything?)
I think you guys are on right path to make this great plugin.
Consider these things.
1) The moment I select a search engine, I want to see the results immediately on new tab or same tab.
2) Optional but consider this also. The moment I deselect a search engine, I want to close search engine results (OR close the search results tab).
3) Working Ctrl+Shift+k shortcut.
4) Button to clear all search engine selections at once.
5) Last but not least and quite useful. Ability to add new search engines based on search URI for search word 'cool' (Similar to coolpreview search)
This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.3).
Would you add first letter of the domain name too.
That would make it even more interesting.
I am using 0.6.5 for 3.5.5 fx. Here are some suggestions.
1) Option to check only external or internal or both links.
2) Option to highlight only invalid and Misc.
Please update for 3.5.5This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.6.5).
Possible memory leaks.
I tested with typical group with 7-9 tabs.
All I did was to hibernate and activate the group repeatedly, not touching any of those tab web pages or any other activity.
The memory usage going up and thrashing is happening at one point.
Beautiful concept and working quite well.
1) I can work on finding new addons with many tabs open. Then I can jump to another work hibernating former tabs and opening new ones.
2) Auto HIDE. I can make if TabGroups does not exist at all!
3) Good customization support. Though I did not need much of it. Defaults are fine.
4) I do not have to use bookmarks that often. Because I can hibernate many of them in groups!
But I have to say something more and I post it in next one.
Autohide not working.
Beauty and brains!
Should have renamed 'young tabs' for better marketing.