Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||March 29, 2012|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Very glad that I read about this add-on from the EFF, and you would be surprised at how many sites dump these so-called "Flash Cookies" on your computer.
This add-on is pretty much a set-it-and-forget-it type of extension, but it also has the option to create custom rules for protecting/deleting flash cookies on a per site basis.
Flash cookies or LSOs have secretly become a method to track people behind their backs, and this add-on is what you need to safe guard yourself from tracking.
Super Start is a fast, simple, and intuitive add-on that gives your home and new tab page a new life.
My Review (Updated 4/5/2012):
1. Clean and Simple - No intrusive ads/apps set by default and page is easy to view.
2. Easy Setup - Very easy to setup, access options, and rearrange your favorites.
3. Intuitive - One-click minimizes notes, custom icons/backgrounds, change background colors, and etc is a nice touch.
4. Fast - thumbnails are cached so it loads very fast every time.
5. Stable - I have used it for about a month and encountered zero issues.
1. Add Categories - allow users to create additional "categories" and quickly switch between them. Example: a swiping motion or click a button to switch between tech and financial news.
2. Add "Open in a New Tab" - add right-click context menu to open dial in a new page. This action is much easier than trying to find the icon inside the dial.
3. Custom White Space - option to increase/decrease spacing between dials
4. Center Rows with empty dials - auto center if a row has less occupied dials than other rows.
5. Custom Font - option to customize font for site titles(bold, +-size, etc).
Lastly, I want to say keep up the great work with this awesome add-on and I hope it will stay as simple and intuitive as this in the future!
A simple yet useful extension that allows the user to google translate a foreign webpage at the push of a button/hotkey.
Recommendation on features:
1. Add access to options from the add-on manager
2. Allow users to remove translate button from toolbars(icon always returns to toolbar after restart, bug?)
3. Give users the option to use Ctrl+Shift for hotkey assignment.
4. An option to disable Translate This context menu items.
Keep up the good work, hope to see some of the suggestion implemented in the future!
This add-on is a dream come true for those Firefox users that have been seeking for a tool that will transfer all their add-on bar items to inside the url bar with a clean and minimalistic look.
The user can add/remove/reorder add-on bar items as they wish, and after you are done you will see them neatly lineup in the url bar.
Lastly, I want to mention that this add-on has been very stable for me. The only scenario this add-on "might" malfunction is if you have other active extensions/themes that alter your url or add-on bar.
I want to say thanks again to the developer zibinlin for making this great add-on!