Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||May 19, 2012|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
the link proposed for download does not work
--(re to answer) thanks for the answer 1.1.3 works.
anyway from official page, french version
the link is to 1.1.2...
Nice, but a bit too strong for my usage, and without return. I've blacklisted sites like google that fill my history, but it filter out the cookies too... same for gmail, and other mails.
maybe you could put a mode where there is trace of the filtered_out sites, and especially cookies.
another mode could be the "training mode" where you whitelist all sites used during it is active...
I'll also add another demand : to have a "unblock this" button if a site is blocked (or anyway). also have a block all domain (if navigation on maps.google.com, would block or unblock all google.com)
last is blocking IP ranges...
so here is my proposal summarized :
- have a "learning mode" to unblock all that you do when the mode is active
- have a "trace mode" that list history and cookies blocked
- have a unblock-this menu/button
- have a "unblock/block all domain" to block/unblock base domain (google.com instead of just maps.google.com)
- have IP grange blocking/unblocking
anyway, already very nice.