|Location||Distrito Federal, México|
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Very good work so far, but could be even better Rated 4 out of 5 stars
I have only used it for a few hours, but I must say I will probably keep it installed for a long time. That said, I would like a few extra options to make it perfect IMHO:
1. An option to hide all the tooltips once I make my selection. That would me one click every time since I don't like to keep it on all the time.
2. An option to tweak (or eliminate) the scrolling animation. I find it to be a bit slow in the case of my desktop and REALLY slow on my old netbook.
3. Another useful option (as other reviewers have already mentioned) would be to only show the "tooltip area" only when the mouse pointer is over it. That would almost eliminate the need for a toolbar toggle button. How wide should the area be? I would make it exactly as wide as a minimized tooltip).
4. An option to invert the tooltip colors based on the current website background color. As an example, draw black tooltips with white text if the current background is white. This should be possible to accomplish using SVG filters: http://j.mp/Onut5C (apparently the "invert" CSS keyword is not supported in FF).
5. An option to change the size of the tooltip text. Bonus points if I can specify the font. :)
6. Add tooltip borders to help separate them from the actual page content.
Thanks and keep up the excellent work!
Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Gracias por esta extensión. Desgraciadamente, no se puede instalar en Thunderbird v3.0 final. Ojalá y la puedas actualizar pronto. ¡Gracias de nuevo!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.1).
Seems like a good idea Rated 3 out of 5 stars
I'm eager to try this add-on on FF3. Please consider updating it. Thanks!
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
I've used this extension for years now... I use it to bind the keys to my PowerMate for smooth scrolling and such.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work on newer versions of FF (namely 3.0b4).
Also, I would give it 5 stars if it were easier to configure, but alas, it is not.