To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||October 1, 2012|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
From ready most negative reviews it appears most people aren't using the plugin properly! Here's how to set your location correctly:
1. Go to "Firefox -> Geolocater -> Manage" (or if your menu bar is turned on: Tools -> Geolocater -> Manage)
2. Hit the "Create Geolocation" button and drag the marker to pin to your desired location on the map.
3. Yes there's more to it than just that! No click the "Switch from Select to Search geolocation" button.
4. Check the address details if you so wish, then hit the "Save edition button".
5. Go to Firefox/Tools -> Geolocator and ensure your new location is slected and not "Google service".
If you do all that, it'll work perfectly!
Clearer instructions on the main add-on page would reduce the amount of disappointed users and bad reviews though!