To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||March 5, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
It would be nice if this add-on is updated to work in Firefox 4.0. Is there any similar working add-on?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.5.5).
Pozdrav, ne pričam veoma dobro hrvatski, sam Slovenac koji treba hrvatski rječnik, pa ču napisati u engleskom, kako sam instalirao ovaj rječnik.
In each of the Thunderbird/Firefox extension there is a number maxVersion. This is the maximum version of e-mail or browser version that extension works for. In this extension there is maxVersion specified to 2.0.0 for Thunderbird/Firefox, so extension can't be installed (will be blocked by e-mail/browser program), so this number has to be changed to enable extension to install successfully.
I have installed Croatian Dictionary on Thunderbird 3.1 and Firefox 3.6 in the following way:
1. download .xpi file
2. extract file with un-zip tool (like 7-zip http://www.7-zip.org/ or any other zip tool like winrar etc).
3. inside unzipped folder there is a file install.rdf, open it with text editor and in line 13 change maxVersion number 2.0.0 to 3.6.* You can use asterisk at the end which means all subversions (this settings is for Firefox)
4. in line 21 change maxVersion number 2.0.0 to number 3.1.* (this settings is for Thunderbird).
5. zip all the files/folders back to zip file and rename .zip file to .xpi
6. install into Thunderbird/Firefox - Tools | Add-ons | Extension tab | Install button, point to .xpi file.
Hope this helps.