Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||February 28, 2009|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Extensions processed: 40 total
1. Adblock Plus Pop-up Addon (v0.2.9) — Makes Adblock Plus filters also apply on pop-up windows.
2. Adblock Plus (v1.3.10) — Ads were yesterday!
3. Add-on Compatibility Reporter (v0.9.2) — Allows add-on compatibility issues to be reported to Mozilla
4. AutoPager (v0.7.0.0) — AutoPager is a Firefox/Mozilla extension to autoload the next page(s) in the background. You can also use it as an XPath generator.
5. Beef Taco (Targeted Advertising Cookie Opt-Out) (v1.3.7) — Sets permanent opt-out cookies to stop behavioral advertising by 100+ different advertising networks, including Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, all members of the Network Advertising Initiative, and many other companies.
6. BetterPrivacy (v1.67) — "Super-Cookie Safeguard"
7. Browse By Name (v1.1) — Re-enable Browse By Name
8. CLEO (v5.0.1) — Create multi-addon install package (Cleopack)
9. ColorfulTabs (v7.0) — Colorful Tabs colors every tab in a different color and makes them easy to distinguish while beautifying the overall appeal of the interface.
10. DownThemAll! (v2.0.8) — The mass downloader for Firefox.
11. DownloadHelper (v4.9.5) — Download videos and images from many sites
12. Download Statusbar (v0.9.8) — View and manage downloads from a tidy statusbar
13. Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus (v1.1.2) — Helps you create element hiding rules for Adblock Plus to fight the text ads.
14. FEBE (v7.0.2) — Backup your Firefox data
15. Fast Dial (v3.5.1) — Visual bookmarks
16. FireGestures (v1.6.6) — Executes various commands with mouse gestures.
17. Flashblock (v22.214.171.124) — Replaces Flash objects with a button you can click to view them.
18. Forecastfox (v2.0.19) — Get international weather forecasts with this highly customizable extension
19. Forum Tags PLUS (v2.1) — On right click, Copies picture URL and adds Image tags [img]...[/img] or copies selected text and adds quote tags [quote]....[/quote] for posting on message boards.
20. Gmail Manager (v0.6.4.1.4) — Manage multiple Gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications.
21. Greasemonkey (v0.9.12) — A User Script Manager for Firefox
22. Image Zoom (v0.4.6) — Adds zoom functionality for images
23. LastPass (v1.74.0) — Last Password you will ever need
24. Memory Fox (v7.4) — A Mozilla Firefox Memory Recovery and Retention Add-On
25. Menu Icons Plus (v2.2) — Menu icon sets and tweaks.
26. MileWideBack (v0.3.1) — Quickly navigate back/forward in the browser by clicking on the left edge of the browser window.
27. Nuke Anything Enhanced (v1.0.2) — Allow hiding of almost anything via context menu
28. PDF Download (v126.96.36.199) — Allows you to choose what to do with a PDF file: download it, view it with an external viewer or view it as HTML.
29. QuickDrag (v188.8.131.52) — Extends the function of the drag-and-drop mouse gesture so that it can be used to load URLs, do a web search of selected text on a page, or save an image on a page.
30. QuickNote (v0.6.0.10) — A note taking extension with advanced features
31. Rehost Image (v1.5.3) — Easily upload pictures to alternate hosting.
32. Restart Firefox (v0.5) — Restart Firefox with ease
33. SkipScreen (v0.6.1.2) — Skips unnecessary pages on sites like Rapidshare, Megaupload, zShare, Mediafire, and more. Wherever there are unnecessary pages and superfluous links, Skipscreen will be there.
34. Smiley Xtra (v5.0.7) — Insert smilies into forum posts, blogs and more!
35. SmoothWheel (AMO) (v0.45.6.20100202.1) — Scrolls the document smoothly when scrolling the mouse wheel
36. Text Link (v4.0.2011021601) — Allows URI texts written in webpages to be loaded by double clicks.
37. Thumbnail Zoom (v1.4.3) — Zooms thumbnail pictures from a set of sites including Facebook, Twitter and Amazon
38. Undo Closed Tabs Button (v3.7.1) — Add a toolbar and/or tab bar button to undo closed tabs
39. Unhide Passwords (v184.108.40.206) — Shows contents of password fields in cleartext.
40. Who stole my pictures? (v0.0.6) — Search image copies on Yandex.ru, Google.com, Tineye.com and others via right click menu
Themes processed: (7 total)
1. Aeon Colors (v0.0.6) — Aeon Colors is Aeon with more colors.
2. PitchDark (v0.0.6) — Minimalistic, dark-colored theme.
3. SmallringFX DARKBlue (v0.0.6) — DarkBlue Theme for Firefox 3.6+
4. SmallringFX DARKGold (v0.0.6) — DARKGold Theme for Firefox 3.6+
5. SmallringFX DarkGreen (v0.0.6) — DarkGreen Theme for Firefox 3.6+
6. SmallringFX DarkMagenta (v0.0.6) — DarkMagenta Theme for Firefox 3.6+
7. SmallringFX DarkOrange (v0.0.6) — DarkOrange Theme for Firefox 3.6+
when i hover over a text box and scroll the whole page is scrolling rather than just the text box.
i disabled SmoothWheel and scolling is working normally again. i haven't added any extensions lately so i'm not sure how this happened. maybe another extension updated and broke this functionality.
it seems FF 18 broke the drag and drop to save an image functionality. now dragging an image has the same behavior as right-clicking and 'View Image'.
this has been in my must have extension list for a long time and will continue to be. thanks for your hard work, Stevie Smith!
makes battlelog... well, better.
ability to mark players and servers that you dont like. lots of extra info about weapons. really nicely done!
stops those annoying flashing gif images in forums. thanks for improving my internet experience!This user has a previous review of this add-on.
a couple people on the forums i go to have annoying avatars. i hate those flashing 'look at me' gif images but this makes them stop flashing. thanks a lot, youve made my internet better!
really like all the different SmallringFX themes but a few issues.
1 breaks the MileWideBack extension which is a must have for laptop users
2 breaks the ColorfulTabs extension. tabs arent colored anymore and the tab labels are unreadable.
3 close button isnt at the very top right corner. cant just move mouse all the way up to close FF.
thank you Alexthomas! your solution worked perfectly...
copy and paste this into your address bar and it will do the update for you ---> https://github.com/downloads/athomas/mozilla-firefox-addons/gmail_manager-0.6.4.1.3-fx+sm.xpi
here is the fixed and repacked GMail Manager. works perfect with FF 6.0.2!
here is the fixed and repacked GMail Manager. works perfect with FF 6.0.2!
most dark themes make the background of QuickNote black. impossible to read with black text and changing the color of the text or the background has no effect. everything stays the same color. hopefully they will get this fixed.
still a 5 star rating because it does its job well. i just have to change the theme to a light color in order to read any of the notes ive taken.
love FEBE and CLEO. hope that you can get them up to date, thanks for the hard work!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (220.127.116.11).
works just like its supposed to, thanks! like Menilik mentioned, you should add some keywords to the page so it can be googled more easily. i got here from reading an article about how the address bar search was mistaken for 'im feeling lucky' search.
to delete this search behavior:
1. about:config in the address bar
2. agree to be careful
3. double-click on keyword.URL
4. clear the value and OK
very nice but i dont like the import feature. a little to powerful. i joined a random website and it wanted to give them my real name, address, SS#, etc.
5 stars because its 1 click access to amazon and all of my banking sites!
i liked some of the smilies from v4 much better. those are all gone. the dA smileys are about 50/50 good to bad, and all are small. i now have v4 and v5 installed and will use them both.
i know you cant have the dA smileys in categories but keep the categories from v4 and integrate a dA search. best of both worlds!
great add-on. i like it a little better than Smiley Xtra 5 but both can be installed and used at the same time.