To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||October 23, 2007|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
1) right-click on the greyed out button "Add to Firefox" to download the XPI file.
2) open XPI using archiver software (i.e. WinRAR)
3) edit install.rdf (with Notepad) and change maxversion to 4.*
4) save change and update archive
5) install extension (in FF) via File > Open File (or CTRL+O)
6) restart browser
Please update MouseZoom to be compatible with FF 4.0. Thanks!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.4.7). This user has other reviews of this add-on.
Please disregard my previous post as I've found that the other addon "Persona" was causing this problem (white text on light background). Thanks.
need to improve it by changing the font color of text shown on the status bar at bottom from white to something darker. Currently it is white text on light background therefore hard to see.
The info shown in the status bar is critical to see when you mouse over a link (on webpage) to see the URL address.
Great add-on but it'd be an improvement if:
1) there's an option to rename any existing entry on the list under the "Name" column. Keyword editing is only possible at this time.
2) has sorting functionality for people with long list. For minimal effort, I suggest partnering with the developer who created an add-on called "Search Engine Sorting". Doing it this way, users will not need to install both separately and worry about potential compatibility problems.
I've been using this add-on for quite some time now and honestly, I think it should be part of the Firefox code base. Why don't you try and petition Mozilla to get them to include this as standard feature?
Thanks again for the great addon!
Great addon but there are some redundant buttons which sometimes make it confusing to use. Example:
Add-ons vs. Extensions vs. Extensions (big icon)
Open Themes Manager vs. Open Themes Manager (big icon)
I've tried it over the last few days and found it indispensable. Thanks!!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.4.5).
same as F11 key. IMO it's better to install the Toolbar Buttons add-on which has this plus many others too.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.7).
LOVE IT!! Thanks! :-D
Great extension! :)
I have some usability suggestions here:
1) add an option that will allow user to specify the viewing length of stock ticker in status bar. The trailing part of output is being cropped off if data is too long.
2) add an option to display (i.e. popup) the entire portfolio showing today's market value after clicking on the status bar.
3) add hierarchical
structure that will allow us to categorize tickers (i.e. Tech, Precious, Future, etc.)