To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||May 13, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Don't works!!!!!! Author you know what means!!!!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.7.2).
Wonderful extension but this is incompatible with NoScript, can you solve?
Can you raise width, height limit and column number limit?
Great addon, many thanks.
1- Conflict: ctrl+` conflicts with change tab group. Add option to chose key modifiers as alt key o win key.
2- Request: Compatibility with thunderbird
Addon with great potential, please improve.
- Non-modal dialog (Option dialog mustn't lock firefox window)
- Context-menu entry in history panel to add address to list
- ToolBar button to clean
- Button in history panel to open option dialog
- Help example tab in option dialog
- Please, can you clarifies "accessed before" (what's mean? Day passed from last access?)
Good potential but it broke Babelfish extension (http://netticat.ath.cx/BabelFish/BabelFish.htm), I will look for next release.
Request: custom color bar.
Your extension is good, simple and clear but, in my opinion, there is a great lack. When other people use my Firefox they have too many problem remember the new key so it would be fantastic if you add key shortcuts info in component tool tip.
E.g.: Hovering "Panorama" now you read something like "Tab Groups" but with my request you will read:
| Tab Groups
| Tab Groups View: Ctrl + Shift + E
| Next Tab Group: Ctrl + `
| Previous Tab Group Ctrl + Shift + `
Thanks Josh, your solution works but I must change also install.rdf (with notepad)
This line: <em:maxVersion>4.0b10</em:maxVersion>
Nor this version neither the new alpha support FF5 and this is a great problem for the new version mode chome-like. Now if you don't have time to upgrade this beatiful extension, please, write it here so we can look for other extensions. It's a pity but we can understand the time spent for free to develop extensions and the time for the real work in real life, we don't blame you, it's life :)This review is for a previous version of the add-on (3.4).
Please, can you add the offline mode? Often I don't have an Internet connection but I use anyway FF to read many document or made web document and so it's a pity lose Rotator function. If the problem is to store statistics online you can store statistics and then upload when sign in on getpersonas.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.2).
This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.11.1).
your extension is beautiful but I have some problems:
- Your e-mail don't work, server say me: smtp; 550 No such local user, unauthenticated relaying denied
- Region don't work, in error console I find this error " uncaught exception: unknown (can't convert to string)" but I'm not sure it's coming from your extension. However when I click ignore or add region the currently hovered element is outlined but when I click nothing happen.
I try saving page profile and no ignore or control areas are set.
- Keyboard hotkeys not works, can I use some key modifiers as ctrl,alt,shift?
I manage with your code but I don't find a way to control error, can you add debug option in setting gui to handle message in error console? like this:
var consoleService = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/consoleservice;1"].getService(Components.interfaces.nsIConsoleService);
- can you enable adding manual profile and manual ignore and control area setting or something as autopager "guided procedure"?
- can you add support for autopager to control forum multipages?
I hope I will can use your extension because is better the updateScan and support Stylish :)
Very bad addon!!! I use it and surprise: it need registration on it's web and send content on web. Very bad!!!