To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Lyrics Here by Rob W 3.13.3
by Rob W
Instant lyrics on YouTube, Spotify, Deezer, 8tracks, SoundCloud and many other music sites in a flexible panel. 40+ sources ensure that lyrics are always found. Simple to use and highly customizable. (formerly called "YouTube Lyrics by Rob W")
About this Add-on
Also available for Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer and Maxthon; Have a look at the support page or the interactive demo.
Want to add a new lyrics source or music site? Post a review or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formerly known as "YouTube Lyrics by Rob W".
- YouTube: Ignore the "Listen ad-free with YouTube Red" phrase in artist + song detection (again).
- Pandora: Detect artist + song on new Pandora site.
- Prepare for migration to WebExtensions (move settings to embedded WebExtension).
- YouTube: Switch to dark theme in fullscreen when theme is set to auto-detect (default).
- Revert z-index of lyrics panel when panel appears (avoids issue caused by TOtL extension).
- Add ability to move to the next highlighted line by left/right arrow keys.
- Updated LyricsMasti.com (title and source format changed).
- Updated Lyricsmania.com (ignore album overview pages).
- Updated Musica.com (source format changed)
- Updated NewReleaseToday.com (use newreleasetoday instead of newreleasetuesday for searches).
- Updated Supermusic.sk (the .eu domain has expired).
- Updated Sing365.com (source format changed).
- Updated multiple sources to recognize lyrics pages with unexpected ? or # in the URL.
- Added DuckDuckGo as one of the default search engines.
- Added DuckDuckGo as lyrics source (search in all known sources using DuckDuckGo).
- Update Yahoo search result parser to recognize the new result format.
- New Lyrics sources:
- Drop Songza support (site has shut down).
- iHeartRadio: Fix song detection.
- Google Music: Show lyrics panel in music pages even if no song is playing.
- Allow the dark theme to quickly be toggled (see https://robwu.nl/lyricshere/#help-themes).
- Dark theme: Darken the scrollbars when the dark theme is activated.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: