The simplest way to highlight, remember and share what you read on the web!
Yooper can be used to study or research a new topic, to learn a new language, or ... to bookmark possible destinations for your next holiday. It has been successfully tested on dynamic websites such as Wikipedia or Gmail.One-click highlighting
To highlight a text on a web page, simply select it with your mouse: it cannot be simpler. Because selected texts are shown as white letter on blue background, you won't see the highlight immediately. Simply click somewhere else on the page to deselect the text, and you'll see your text highlighted. Alternatively, select a color in the color picker or click "highlight" in the context menu.
Highlighting is not possible in input/edit fields. Also, when you select text to copy it in another place, the selection is not highlighted. Full featured
All other Yooper functions are accessible via only 5 buttons in the status bar (bottom right corner of the Firefox window):
* easily create an account thanks to an OpenID from Google, Microsoft or Yahoo.
* tease your memory by hiding the selected text;
* view and edit your summary of a webpage or website;
* assemble your own summary pages by drag-and-drop;
* search all your highlights by keywords,
* copy the highlights to MS-Word,
* print the highlights of a page,
* e-mail the highlights with your own e-mail program,...
A more detailed description is available on our website
Yooper stands for HUman PERformance (your performance, that is). It was developed by the creator of Watt Watchers