To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Complete garbage on Firefox 23. It's deleted 90% of my bookmarks and duplicated the other 10%. The worst extension ever!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (18.104.22.168-signed).