To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
If you have problems after the update:
1. In case your Firefox is blocked by an Xmarks pop-up: Restart Firefox and quickly go to your add-on list. Then disable add-on Xmarks and restart.
2. If you use NoScript, go to 'Options' > 'Whitelist' and allow xmarks.com and add googleapis.com to the list
3. If you use RequestPolicy, go to Preferences > Whitelist and add xmarks.com in 'Origins', and add googleapis.com in Destinations
4. In NoScript, choose 'Allow Scripts Globally'
5. Re-enable Xmarks and restart Firefox.
6. Now sync your bookmarks with Xmarks. If Xmarks asks to login, enter your login data for your Xmarks account.
7. In NoScript, switch back to 'Forbid Scripts Globally'.
Everything should work again.