Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Fixed: RUBY are disabled for abbreviations which have TITLE attribute equals to their content.
* Fixed: Wrong letter-spacings between not-wide-cell characters (Greek alphabets, Cyrillic alphabet, etc.) disappeared.
* Fixed: Wrong letter-spacing of narrow characters and wide characters in ruby base or ruby text disappeared.
* Improved: Performance of switching tabs, back/forward, and other cases are optimized.
* Improved: Texts in ruby markups are aligned with justified spaces.
* Improved: Base texts of ruby from abbreviations (or others) are shown with justified spaces.
* Improved: You can show not only abbreviations but definitiosn (and others) also as ruby.
* Modified: Ruby elements are parsed progressively.
* Improved: Appearance of ruby elements inserted after the page is completely loaded are corrected automatically.
* Fixed: Line-breaks in tooltips disappeared on Minefield.
* Improved: Alignment and overflowing of ruby elements become customizable based on CSS3 Ruby Module specification.
* Improved: Line height of lines including ruby elements can keep its original height based on CSS3 Line Module specification. (available on Minefield)
* Fixed: Internal operations for correcting vertical position of ruby elements work correctly even if fullspels of abbreviations are not shown as ruby.