To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Give response objects to callback functions defined in imported GM scripts correctly.
* Fix "out of memory" error on `utils.inspect()`
* Assertion failure of `isInstanceOf()` reports meaningful message (it was unexpectedly dropped).
* Support `TypeOf('array')` style definition (for cross-compartment scripts).
* Works with stack trace with column numbers.
* Stabilize self tests around the logger module.
* Normalize serialized result of empty elements.
* Add "UnitTest.XUL Test Runner" item to the list of "Developer" on Australis.
* Add "UnitTest.XUL" menu to the "Tools" menu in the application menu of Thunderbird.
dependingAddons) option for test cases. Now you can specify required addons for the test case as an array of ID strings.
- Inherit installed addons to the temporary profile, when the test case has both specified profile and
- Support Firefox 10 ~ 16
- Drop support for Firefox under 9
- Add assertions: assert.same() and assert.notSame()
- Check strict equality (===)
- Extend Greasemonkey helper methods
- Support GM_listValues()
- Support GM_deleteValue()
- Add an option "ignoreLastResult" to the TestCase class
- If the option is true, the last result of a test in the test caseis not regarded while checking if the test should be run or not
- Allow users to limit the number of test cases running concurrently from the configuration dialog
- Initialize file fields in the configuration dialog correctly
- Now tests results can be filtered by the type of the each test
- Now stack traces are resizable
- Now lines correspond to internal functions in stack traces are displayed in a pale color
- Now tests can be aborted by sending a SIGINT signal
- Add a
- Forces all tests to run regardless of the priority of the each test
- Add a
- Limits the number of test cases running concurrently