To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Automatic updates support
- Syncing of Styles support
- Bazillion other bug fixes and features addition For a complete list : Visit this page.
- Added support for userstyles.org. Styles can be updated and/or installed directly from userstyles.orf
- Update and Update All buttons working now
- Need to figure out a way to auto update and handle conflict with Stylish on userstyles.org page
- Toolbar button fixed
- Opening an informative page to display all the features of the addon upon update or first install
- Further streamlined the editor's validation process
- Added Russian localizations provided by Drugoy
- Fixed file i/o issues
- Implemented Find and Replace UI in Editor (Firefox 10+)
- Implemented a CSS validator to detect and report errors in syntax
- Implemented Auto complete feature to autoccomplete css properties(Firefox 10+)
- Implemented a Color Picker to pick the color and to edit the colors visually. Double click on the color to open the picker. Also, as soon as you type rgb( or rgba( #, color Pickers appears. (Color picker is for rgb and hex only; for now) (Firefox 10+)
- Implemented color previewer. Hover on any color to see it in a quick glance (Firefox 10+)
- Implemented Image viewer. Double click on any image url, be it base64 code or a web address to instantaneously view it. (Firefox 10+)
- Implemented an option to properly format and indent the CSS
- brackets, comments, quotes automatically gets their matching ending parts
- ! autocompletes to !important;
- Multiple files can be edited/deleted at once
- Deleting the style now has an option to delete that file from disk
- Visually mark the disabled styles from enabled ones in Options window
- Added an entry to create new style for the page/domain/url/blank or Firefox appearnce/li>
- Styles are automatically sorted based on their targets
- Enable/Disable all stylesheets in one click from the menu entry.
- Added Japanese and Spanish localizations, de and cn next.
- Added an option to quickly add the selected text as a stylesheet in the context menu
- Added a simple validater which checks on a whole whether the css has the main components
- Added syntax Highlighting to the text editor for editing and adding stylesheets.
- Feature rich Style Editor with all the common options like Cut, copy etc plus some Stylesheet specific options
- Moved the Style Sheet Folder in the Profile Directory of the user as :User Styles" folder
- Added an option to backup files and to rely of backup in case the file is not found on hard disk
- Made an external Options Window for Better handling and management of Style Sheets
- Added an Apps Menu entry, Tools Menu entry and a Toolbar Button (all can be disabled via options)
- Quickly enable/disable any installed Style Sheet using the drop down menu of the Apps Menu entry or the Tools Menu Entry or the Toolbar Button.
- Added a Customizable Shortcut to open Options Window(Style Sheet Manager Window)
- Made the Add-on localized (en-US included for now). More to come in next version.
- Moved the Editor window for editing Style sheets/ Creating new Style sheets into a separate XUL based window.
- Added an option to Instantly Preview the Style sheet being edited.
- Added an option to maintain a backup of Style sheets.
- Fixed some naming issues and first time default Style sheet issues.