Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* “Remove query string”;
* “Remove hash (anchor)”;
* “Canonical URL”.
* Added support for minimal URL for Yandex.Market.
* When copying first-level heading, heading inside `MAIN` element now has priority if exists.
* Items for copying page title and first-level heading are now only displayed for documents that are not images, videos, audio files, etc.
* When copying page title or first-level heading and it is empty or missing, an attempt is taken to copy heading or page title respectively, and if both are missing, a notification about inability to copy is displayed.
* Added ability to copy decoded URL of page.
* Copying site’s domain with no suffix now works correctly for national (e.g. cyrillic) domains.
* Multiple internal changes.
* Dropped support for Firefox older than 32.
* Removed unneeded “.aspx” extension from MSDN’s minimal URLs.
* “Minimal URL” is now able to remove unneeded MSDN’s middle URL parts regardless of their number.
* Added support for eBay in the “Minimal URL” feature.
* Added “Domain of the site (no suffix)” item to the “Copy” submenu.
* Removed separator between the “Canonical URL” and “Minimal URL” menu items.
* Added “Remove query string” menu item that allows to remove URL part after the first question mark inclusive.
* Added “Remove hash (anchor)” menu item that allows to remove URL part after the first `#` character inclusive without reloading the page.
* Added “Canonical URL” menu item that allows to go to the URL specified in `LINK rel="canonical"` HTML element of the page.
* Added “Minimal URL” menu item that allows to go to a minimal working URL (without unneeded parts like page title duplicated in the URL just for SEO purposes) for pages of some sites (currently supported are MSDN, Amazon, and Intel’s ARK).
* Added “Copy” submenu that allows to copy page title, first-level heading (including alt texts of images it contains), page URL, or site’s domain to clipboard.
* Added “Open in private window” menu item to open current page in a private window.
* Dropped support for Firefox versions older than 23.
* Updated icon of the "Browser’s start page" menu item.