Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Added the “Options” item to the context menu of the extension’s button for quick access to the extension’s options. The items is available always, regardless of type of page in current tab.
* When forgetting a site, both www-prefixed and nonprefixed hosts are now taken into account.
* Menu now closes immediately after starting forgetting a site, as well as on pressing the corresponding menu item while forgetting the site is not completed yet.
* Completion of forgetting a site is now reflected on the progress indicator.
* Added new items to the button’s context menu to open home page in new tab and new window. (Opening by pressing the button itself while holding down Ctrl/Shift, like it was in 1.x, is technically impossible in WebExtensions API.)
* Added loading site’s home page via the Alt+H keyboard shortcut. (Using Alt+Home, like in 1.x, is impossible because WebExtensions API does not allow to override existing keyboard shortcuts.)
* Pressing the extension’s button on site’s home page now scrolls the page to its beginning like in 1.x.
* Added the “Search in Internet Archive” menu item.
* Now site’s Cookies and LocalStorage are deleted besides removing site from history. The “Delete the site from history” is renamed back to “Forget the site”.
* Now menu links opened in a new tab are opened right after current tab.
* The “Forget the site” menu item now displays the progress indicator if forgetting the site started previously has not been completed yet.
* Restored the previous way of parent-URL generation: trailing slash is now again added always.
* The icon of the “Browser’s start page” menu item updated according to the new Firefox 57+ logo.
* The “Forget…” menu items are renamed to “Delete … from history” to correspond better to their current functionality.
* Trailing slash (/) is now only added to parent URLs if the current page’s URL has it.
* Added a workaround for a Firefox bug causing menu artifacts such as parts of characters after expanding the “Copy” submenu.
* The “Browser’s start page” menu item is enabled in Firefox 58+ where the corresponding Firefox 57 bug 1408099 is fixed.
* Fixed: added a workaround for the Firefox bug 1416616 that made it nonworking to reliably differentiate between HTML pages and media files opened directly, using a Firefox built-in feature worked in old-type extensions.
* UsableHomeButton now adds its own button since overriding the Home button of Firefox is not possible anymore.
* Pressing the button now always opens menu since context menus and handling of pressing toolbar buttons are very limited in WebExtensions API.
* Forgetting page or site now does not request confirmation (probably temporarily).
* When forgetting page or site, they are now only removed from history. Cookies, etc. are not touched (probably temporarily).
* When forgetting site, only current domain is removed, without its subdomains (probably temporarily).
* Disabled the ability to copy domain without suffix due to lack of access to corresponding built-in functionality of Firefox (probably temporarily).
* Alt+Home, Ctrl+Alt+Home and Shift+Alt+Home keyboard shortcuts are now unavailable due to WebExtensions API limitations.
* Removed the “Empty tab” menu item due to WebExtensions API limitation.
* Removed the “Browser’s start page” menu item due to Firefox bug 1416836.
* New: added extension-menu items “Try via HTTPS” and “Try with no www”.
* Improved: hash (anchor) is now removed from URL before determining parent URLs.
* Probably something else.
* “Remove query string”;
* “Remove hash (anchor)”;
* “Canonical URL”.
* Added support for minimal URL for Yandex.Market.
* When copying first-level heading, heading inside `MAIN` element now has priority if exists.
* Items for copying page title and first-level heading are now only displayed for documents that are not images, videos, audio files, etc.
* When copying page title or first-level heading and it is empty or missing, an attempt is taken to copy heading or page title respectively, and if both are missing, a notification about inability to copy is displayed.
* Added ability to copy decoded URL of page.
* Copying site’s domain with no suffix now works correctly for national (e.g. cyrillic) domains.
* Multiple internal changes.
* Dropped support for Firefox older than 32.
* Removed unneeded “.aspx” extension from MSDN’s minimal URLs.
* “Minimal URL” is now able to remove unneeded MSDN’s middle URL parts regardless of their number.
* Added support for eBay in the “Minimal URL” feature.
* Added “Domain of the site (no suffix)” item to the “Copy” submenu.
* Removed separator between the “Canonical URL” and “Minimal URL” menu items.
* Added “Remove query string” menu item that allows to remove URL part after the first question mark inclusive.
* Added “Remove hash (anchor)” menu item that allows to remove URL part after the first `#` character inclusive without reloading the page.
* Added “Canonical URL” menu item that allows to go to the URL specified in `LINK rel="canonical"` HTML element of the page.
* Added “Minimal URL” menu item that allows to go to a minimal working URL (without unneeded parts like page title duplicated in the URL just for SEO purposes) for pages of some sites (currently supported are MSDN, Amazon, and Intel’s ARK).
* Added “Copy” submenu that allows to copy page title, first-level heading (including alt texts of images it contains), page URL, or site’s domain to clipboard.
* Added “Open in private window” menu item to open current page in a private window.
* Dropped support for Firefox versions older than 23.