Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Corrected existing bug with delayed context display.
Removed references to development libraries.
- Added hotkey functionality (Mutant Rob on January 14, 2010)
- Added hotkey configuration to Settings dialog
- Added context menu position setting via Settings dialog (steiner666 on January 7, 2010)
- Added setting to disable context menu entries (mitchel2k9 on January 5, 2010)
- Added context menu icons for url shrinking services
- Added ability to right click icon in URL bar, duplicates statusbar functionality
- Added more complete error checking on returned url data
- Corrected issues with settings not applying immediately (Tha_Duck on November 25, 2009)
- Corrected issue in which multiple event listeners were causing slowdown showing context menu
- Changed core functionality to attempt to maintain single instance of main code object between windows
This should take care of the current user requests. I welcome all functionality/feature change/addition requests.
Added direct handling of Bit.ly queries, now history can be saved! (url history that is...) Unfortunately I believe this knocks the minimum Firefox version up to 2.0
Added options for using your own Bit.ly API information
Added option to enable/disable history logging for Bit.ly
Added a little js object I threw together to allow better tooltip handling on XUL trees, so the new options have helpful tooltips.
Refined options dialog.
Refined code to get shortened urls and generate alerts.
Thank you for the feedback!
Changed service preferences to use Tree control for ease of adding additional services.
Cleaned up code, removed duplicate functions.
Some code used solely for debugging has been left in files. Useful for developers.
(BUG KNOWN) Changing the name or url of built-in services has no effect. [will be addressed in 0.3]