Very useful Rated 4 out of 5 stars
This is a very useful extension if you use languages other than English. I'm icelandic myself and it worked flawlessly on all icelandic characters I tried, both with character references and html entities.
* Works as advertised, found no obvious bugs
* Intuitive and easy to use for the most part
* The 'Notes' section on unicode is great, documentation is often lacking in these addons.
* Unbelievably terrible background color for headings. The author may or may not be completely colorblind.
* Some UI elements are kind of non-standard, e.g. using + and - buttons for increasing columns in a textbox which also increases the window size. Not really a con, but kinda strange.
All in all I would definitely recommend this extension.