Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Showing site's name in the tooltip of menu items
3. Some bugs are fixed.
2. It is now possible to show drop-down context menu on left click on the toolbar button.
3. It is now possible to send the controls on the drop-down menu all the way down the list.
2. Bug related to Firefox now showing warning before closing multiple tabs is solved.
2. "Clear Closed Tab History" and "Restore All Tabs" are moved to the top of list
3. "Restore All Tabs" is now removable.
* No longer a separate toolbar and tabbar button. Just one button that can be moved unto the menu, navigation, tabbar, or the bookmarks bar.
* Hovering over a closed item now shows the URL in the status bar
Supports Firefox 3.5b4 through Firefox 3.5.*
* New icons
1) Spanish (es-ES) users get broken tab bar, no UCTB buttons
2) Left tab overflow scroll box does not have a left border
3) Right-click context label too far to the left
Adds a tab bar button
Fixed some bugs and UI issues
Changed the shortcut key to CTRL+SHIFT+Z
* Toolbar icon has hover over effects (like 2.0 theme where it's lighter until hovered)
* Right-Click context menu entry to undo the last closed tab
* Keyboard shortcut (ALT or OPTION + Z)
* Preferences to remove the context entry
* Locales included: de-DE, en-GB, en-US, es-ES, fa-IR, fr-FR, hr-HR, it-IT, nb-NO, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, pt-PT, ru-RU, sk-SK, zh-CN and zh-TW
- Completely localized (Thanks translators!)
- More locales added
- Locales included: ar-AR, de-DE, en-GB, en-US, es-ES, fa-IR, fr-FR, hr-HR, it-IT, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, ru-RU, sk-SK and zh-TW
- Right click on the button now brings up the history, so you can now hide the drop down arrow in the options and still access the history list
- Compressed all images (no loss of color) for smaller download size
- Locales included: ar, en-US, es-ES, fa-IR, fr-FR, hr-HR, it-IT, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, and zh-TW
* Added options so you can remove the history drop down list and change the number of closed tabs that Firefox remembers
* New Icons!!!
* Code cleanup
* Added partial locales (Option window not localized yet): zh-TW, hr-HR, nl-NL, fr-FR, it-IT, pl-PL, pt-BR, ru-RU, and es-ES