Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed broken sub-domains support
- Remove debugging information in the console (as advised by the reviewer)
- Updated jquery and jquery-ui
- Some code improvement
- Clicking on the helmet icon now enable/disable the modification of the User Agent
- To configure the add-on, click on the down-arrow next to the helmet icon
- Support of French language
- Added support for subdomains
- Bug fix: new rule always used current domain and not typed domain
- Bug fix: checkbox display on Windows
- It's now possible to globally disable the UA replacement, which should slightly improve the browser performance when the feature is not required.
- Rebuilt with SDK 1.7.