To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Simply right-click on the image you want to share and select "Share using TwitrPix." Enter your Twitter information and click Share. A link to the image and your tweet (status message) will be posted on Twitter. A "view image" button will appear if you want to see the photo you just tweeted.
The best part is that you don't need to visit Twitter, don't have to visit TwitrPix and as long as you have a Twitter account, there's nothing else you need to do. A link to your photo and status update will appear on Twitter immediately.
- No TwitrPix account needed -- you just need to have a Twitter account
- Upload any photo from any web page without leaving the site you're on
- Enter a status update (Tweet) message
- Optionally tag images
- Stay logged in permanently or automatically log out when closing Firefox
- One click access to view the uploaded image
How are people using TwitrPix Express?
- Found an interesting news story and want to share the photo and a caption?
- Have photos on Facebook, but want to share them on Twitter as well?
- Need to share a meme?
For more information, visit http://twitrpix.com
Please post a review for this add-on and let us know what you think!
Problems using the add-on? Please follow @TwitrPix on Twitter and send us a direct message or email us at email@example.com.