To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
You can create Folders and add Tasks in it. For every task, you can define the color, an important flag and a link, plus a description. All the stuff is stored using the Bookmarks system provided by Firefox, so it can be sync using Firefox Sync or Xmarks.
- drag'n drop an Url to create a new task in the selected folder
- tasks are stored in the TodoFox folder located in the Bookmarks menu folder (Ctrl+Shift+B)
Bugs: you can define properties like the "opened state", the "checked state", and the foreground color. But theses properties aren't synchronized yet. Gonna work on it !
- Bug fix : no label under the TodoFox logo, in the "Burger Menu"
- Reduced padding-top/bottom for each task
- Doubleclick on a task now open the Edit Task Popup
- Checked state now saved (Task)
- Opened/Closes state now saved (Folders)
- Improved Sidebar's toolbar (menu reduced, 2 buttons added)
- Reorder tasks and folders
- Provide a friendly way to edit task's description, so you can take notes during browsing. Idea : panel on bottom with a toolbar (Markdown/BBCode/HTML)