To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
TimeTracker 1.2.5 Requires Restart
by Juan Casares
Do you spend too much time on Firefox? Do you open tabs faster than you can close them? Cannot get things done? Keep track of how much you browse with TimeTracker.
About this Add-on
- Tracks browsing time across sessions
- Pauses automatically when you stop browsing
- Reset counter
- Pause toggle per window
- List 'work' sites that should not count
- Tooltip showing total time today, since last reset and since installing.
Named Download of the Day on Lifehacker:
Keywords: count counter measure tracking tracker traker timetraker timer timing use usage using hours minutes web online getting things done gtd lifehack stop waste wasted wasting spend spending spent browse browsed browsing surf surfed surfing stopwatch watch time management
Also see this Mozillazine thread:
- Track time individually for specified sites
- Get back to work alarm
- Tooltip and menu do not show up in some browsers (fixed in 1.2.2)