The Saloon Bar 3.9
Sidebar support for The West (http://www.the-west.net)
This add-on has been preliminarily reviewed by Mozilla. Learn more
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Here I'll discuss known bugs/limitations/issues and planned future development.
1.55: Sidebar should now work on Beta server.
1.56: Fixed bug in job equipment calculation. Added job details (wages, experience, luck) to job hint.
2.1: Support for item sets. Automatic updates.
2.2: Correction to Mexican set effects.
2.3: Typo fixes
2.4: Correction to Charlatan set effects.
2.5: Updated "Building a fort" job to read "Construct manor house" as per game update.
* Modified interface to ensure that equipment advice does not scroll
* Added new "sort by" button to order jobs by name
* Ensured that advice takes character level into account
2.7: Fixed bug which prevented advice being calculated if not all items were equipped (e.g. if you did not have a horse).
2.8: Fixed bug which displayed male-only equipment to female characters and vice versa.
2.9: Added support for multiple set combinations
* Added drop down list of jobs (sortable)
* Added button to order jobs by labour points
* Corrected display of job when switching between tabs
2.11: Fixed bug in gentleman's set info for 4 items (4 was treated as 5)
3.0: Last Bevoir's version
* Improved interface
* Job bookmarking/go to
* Sales advice
* Faster calculations
3.6: First Belle's version
* Fixed bug in dancer's set info (added Kudram's Parasol)
* Fixed bug in all jobs calculations (1 point difference issue)
* Added a few more corrections... I've also added basic support for fort battles... You can choose Fort Attack or Fort Defence clothes... It calculates sets from basic skils needed for fort battles... Probably more advanced users would like to choose from different clothes, but it serves it's purpose for quick calculations...
* beta version... added all new jobs and corrected the fields, but I still didn't wrote the code for pants and belts. I promise I will do it as soon as possible...
* Finally version 3.83 is up added new jobs (sorted by labour points only for now) and support for fort weapons, belts, and pants... There's still a few things to work on, but in generally it's usable...
* Fixed all known bugs at the time of release, also corrected the doll so it looks now just like ingame.
Supports new Firefox version, also some bugs reported are corrected