To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Tabby is a simple Firefox extension that helps you search for and quickly switch to a tab.
1. Press Ctrl-' (Control and single-quote key) to toggle the visibility of the Tabby bar, which resides at the bottom of the window.
2. Type one or more keywords in the Tabby bar, and a list will pop up and suggest you possible tabs.
3. Choose the right entry and there you go.
Please go to http://code.google.com/p/tabby-firefox/issues/list for feature requests and bug reports. You can also simply leave a comment below to let me know what you think.
Here are some features I can think of and will possibly implement in the future:
1. Add support for Chinese pinyin so that you don't have to type Chinese characters in the Tabby bar.
2. Enhance suggestions by remembering users' choices, e.g., those tabs which are often switched to should have higher ranks in the suggestion list.
3. Fuzzy match.