Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added tab search bar.
- Re-enabled tabs on bottom option (as the main bug has been fixed).
- Dropped compatibility with Firefox 3.
- Use tab instead of modal dialog for First Run Wizard
- Support Firefox 3.6
- Fix issue #16: Sidebar border shrinks/expands on mouseover => can't widen the sidebar by dragging.
- Fix issue #94: Tab drop indicator not showing while setting tab bar position at top edge.
- Fix: hovering over multi-row tab bar would cause rows to change height.
- Fix Open Selected Links in Fx 3.6
- Fix gaps appearing when dragging groups around horizontal tab bar.
Fixed issue #11: "Use scrollbars instead of arrows on the Bookmarks and All Tabs menus" messes up various menus
Fixed issue #8: When grouping disabled tab color still set when use "Open X Links in New Tabs", or "Open All In Tabs" on bookmark folder
- Changed Close Subtree to more versatile Close Children.
- Tweaked Switch Tabs on Hover: now has delay even if your tabs are vertical.
- Improved compatibility with Personas by making tabs more opaque (as group colours are important) and making Personas' background repeat vertically (to fill the vertical tab bar).
- Fix: Uncollapsing the tab drop indicator sometimes caused the tab bar to scroll.
- Fix: Multiple tabs (like multiple homepages) open in the same place the equivalent single tab would have opened.
- Added compatibility with Snap Links Plus (so tabs it opens are grouped).
- Added First Run Wizard to help users choose between tab tree, multi-row tabs, or just normal tab positioning
- Groups no longer expand on single-click - this just confused people. You now have to click the plus button, or double-click them, as before
- Option to make bookmarks/history open in new tabs by default (under Advanced)
- Option to switch tabs by hovering over them (under Controls)
- Turned "Emphasize current tab in black" off by default for aesthetic reasons
- Improved Open Selected Text Link url matching (now ignores closing brackets and punctuation)
- Added Chinese Traditional (zh-TW) locale, thanks to Hugo Chen (though needs updating slightly)
- Added Russian (ru) locale, thanks to Timur Timirkhanov (though needs updating slightly)
- Now compatible with extensions like Tab Clicking Options (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/260) that replace double-click functionality
- Now detects tabs opened by the Mouseless Browsing extension
- When switching tabs, will no longer expand collapsed groups
- Fix: Ctrl-clicked bookmarks now open in the right place
- Fix: Prevent first group randomly collapsing and/or losing indents when restarting
- Fix: Using Group Tabs From Here To Current in the middle of a group now always causes inner group to be ejected from outer group
- Miscellaneous tweaks and fixes
- Minor version updates: 0.5.1 fixes a bug that prevented 0.5 from working on most systems; 0.5.2 improves Ubuntu compatibility and makes First Run Wizard fit smaller screens; 0.5.3 fixes multi-row tabs on Firefox 3, and makes the tab bar remember scroll position if collapsed while vertical; 0.5.4 adds an activation delay to the switch tabs on hover functionality (by fixing a typo); 0.5.5 fixes a typo affecting closing tabs in Firefox 3.5b4
@ Options to make the address bar and/or search bar open into new tabs by default (press Alt to open in current tab)
@ Collapsed groups now show a plus icon, and auto-expand when clicked on. Also, when hovering over them the tooltip shows all tab titles (one per line), instead of just the visible tab
@ Added Chinese (zh-CN) locale, thanks to Renda