To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Split "Position new tabs to right of current tab" option to two: "Insert related tabs after current" (related = opened from other tabs) and "Insert unrelated tabs after current as well" (#6).
Fix disabled state of "In a left-to-right group" option (#4).
- Fix 'Focus left tab when closing current tab'. (#1)
- Temporally disable 'Open all searches in a new tab' related code that breaks new search ui.
- Compatibility with Firefox 4.
- Add a UI to restore the "Save and Quit" warning, removed by default from Firefox 4 (#592822).
- Focus the left tab, even when the current tab throws a close warning dialog. (#380)
- Fix a bug with opening left-to-right groups relative to the current tab. (#414, #443)
- The left-to-right groups of tabs restart, when changing tabs. (#433)
- Cancel left-to-right groups when loading a new page into the tab.
- Add translations: da, de, el, nl, pl, sr.
- Fix syntax bug with opening tabs in Firefox 3.6. (#397)
- Add translations: he-IL, fr.
* Translation updates.
* Firefox 3.6 compatibility flag.
* Expose option to not close window with last tab. (#300)
* When pressing CTRL-Enter in the search bar, open the search in a new tab. (#301)
* Compatibility with CoLoUnREaDTabs. (#152)
* Expose an option to open (all) searches in new tabs. (#181)
* Add a new option (off by default) to open tabs "in groups". When positioning new tabs to the right of the current tab, they will go to the right of the group of tabs opened from this tab. (#189)
* Add translation: el-GR.
* Update translation: various.
* Remove manual min/max width setting, use the base browser preferences.
* Remove 'duplcate tab' .. FF 3.0 does this itself.
* Bump version number, make it compatible with FF 3.0+ only.
* Repair chrome.manifest to include all locales.
* Now support Firefox version 2.0 through 3.0.
* Remove "don't close window with close tab hotkey". The Firefox behavior it fixed no longer exists.
* Add cs-CZ, ca-AD, gl-ES translations.
* Update pt-BR translation.
* Add translations: uk-UA, hu-HU.
* Update translation: zh-CN, nl-NL, it-IT.